Max Reach: 1260 mm
Task Repeatability: ± 0.1 mm
Degrees of Freedom: 7
Weight: 19 kg
Payload: 4 kg
From Rethink Robotics
Navigation platform: Neobotix MPO-700
Strong, omnidirectional robot with innovative kinematics.
State-of-the-art hardware for service robotics research.
Payload: 400 kg
Dimensions: 741 x 509 x 348 (LxWxH, in mm)
Speed: <0.9 m/s
Took part at the RoboCup@Home Competition in Nagoya, Japan.
Specification are as follows:
- Base and Torso: Scitos G5 developed by MetraLabs Robotics. Combining industrial and research robot, 1.4 m/s max speed. Handles payloads of up to 50 kg.
- Contains one lithium iron phosphate battery, which allows to operate up to 20 hours of normal usage.
- Two Mini PC Intel NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH
- Pan Tilt Unit – PTU-D46-17
- Wide angle Camera – SVS-VISTEK SVCam-ECO • Zoom Camera – Sony FCB-EV750
- Microsoft Kinect 2
- Mikrofon Senheiser MKE 600
- Head: Beamer that project the face of Leonie on a plastic bullet
- Robot dimension: height: 1.90 m, width: 0.7 m, depth: 0.9 m
- Robot weight: 80 kg
BeRT and KuRT
BeRT and KuRT are our football players and dancers for entertainment.
Mobile Reutlinger TORY (MoRTy) is our newest robot family member.
He is already working on our project “AI-on-the-edge” and the deep learning-based “Follow-Me-Application” for service robots.
For this project, we set up the research platform TORY. It is differentially driven, has a 40Ah LiFe battery and a safety drive control with the safety functions SLS, STO and ST1 to meet relevant safety requirements.
In terms of sensors, the platform is therefore equipped with a SICK S300 2D safety laser scanner, a SICK TIM 551, two solid-state lidars for obstacles close to the ground. There is also an Orbbec Astra monocular RGBD camera for 3D obstacle avoidance in the SLAM process.
According to the current results from work package 3, an NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier and, as an option, an Intel Movidius Myriad X are prepared for the application of processes with artificial intelligence on AI-on-the-edge devices.