Robocup 2020 Bordeaux – Qualification Video
BeRT & KuRT
BeRT and KuRT are our football players and dancers for entertainment.
Specification are as follows:
- Base and Torso: Scitos G5 developed by MetraLabs Robotics. Combining industrial and research robot, 1.4 m/s max speed. Handles payloads of up to 50 kg.
- Contains one lithium iron phosphate battery, which allows to operate up to 20 hours of normal usage.
- Two Mini PC Intel NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH
- Pan Tilt Unit – PTU-D46-17
- Wide angle Camera – SVS-VISTEK SVCam-ECO • Zoom Camera – Sony FCB-EV750
- Microsoft Kinect 2
- Mikrofon Senheiser MKE 600
- Head: Beamer that project the face of Leonie on a plastic bullet
- Robot dimension: height: 1.90 m, width: 0.7 m, depth: 0.9 m
- Robot weight: 80 kg
Max Reach: 1260 mm
Task Repeatability: ± 0.1 mm
Degrees of Freedom: 7
Weight: 19 kg
Payload: 4 kg
From Rethink Robotics
Navigation platform: Neobotix MPO-700
Strong, omnidirectional robot with innovative kinematics.
State-of-the-art hardware for service robotics research.
Payload: 400 kg
Dimensions: 741 x 509 x 348 (LxWxH, in mm)
Speed: <0.9 m/s
Video from Stick Robot Day 2018. Watch the Sawyer-Arm & Neobotix Platform in action.
Video with impressions from Robotica 2016: [Download link]
Video Freebot Show Robotica 2016: [Download link]